If you're looking to start your own business, or ready to expand your current business, let Cross County Savings Bank's Community Business Savings account be a stepping stone to your dreams and future endeavors. An interest based account that will help your money grow with your startup.
Community Business Savings1-5
|Minimum Opening Deposit
|Interest Bearing Account
|Minimum Balance to Obtain Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
|Maintenance Service Charge (If End-of-Month balance falls below $100.00)
|Business Remote Deposit Capture
|Maximum Covered Transactions per statement cycle3
Visit a local branch today for a comprehensive evaluation to determine which accounts are right for you.
1. Additional terms & conditions apply. Please see Account Terms & Conditions & Business Account Disclosures for more information. Rates, terms and fees are subject to change at any time. Other terms, conditions, and restrictions may apply.
2. You may not make any transfers from this account to another account of yours or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, or computer transfer or similar order to third parties.
3. Online Banking profile must be enrolled under Business Tax ID number.
4. The term "Covered Transactions" includes: Preauthorized transfers from your savings account. Telephone transfers or other electronic transmissions from your savings account. Online banking transfers or bill payment transfers from your savings account. Transfers by check, draft, or debit/ATM card, if allowed on your savings account.
5. Fees may reduce earnings.