Cross County Savings Bank Senior Advantage Checking Account Disclosure
Senior Advantage Checking Account
- No Fee for Money Orders drawn on this account;
- No Fee for Traveler’s Checks drawn on this account that are made payable solely to the primary account owner;
- No charge for one regular-size box of standard checks;
- No charge for Stop Payments on checks drawn on this account;
- 10% off the Annual Safe Deposit Box Rental Fee for a 2x5 size box only (subject to availability); and
- Eligible for a chip-enabled Visa® Debit Card.
Senior Advantage Checking Account Restrictions:
- The primary account owner must be 60 years of age or older;
- A minimum initial deposit of new monies of $5,000.00 (not on deposit with Cross County Savings Bank at the time of account opening) is required to open this account; and
- A monthly Senior Advantage Maintenance Fee will be charged after a two (2) statement cycle grace period, unless the account meets the following conditions: (i) direct deposit(s) is(are) established into this account in the aggregate minimum amount of $500.00 per statement cycle; and (ii) a minimum daily average balance of at least $5,000.00, in the aggregate of all accounts, is maintained by the primary account holder at Cross County Savings Bank.
Rate Information. The account is a non-interest bearing account.
Limitations: A minimum initial deposit of new monies of $5,000.00 (not on deposit with Cross County Savings Bank at the time of account opening) is required to open this account. Cross County Savings Bank may automatically close this account if the account balance is $0.00.
Account Statement: A statement will be mailed every month.
Our Rights to Terminate Your Account: We may close your account at any time. We will notify you if we do so. We may refuse to pay any check presented to us for payment after our notice. We may mail you our check for the balance of the account. If your account has been inactive for at least ninety (90) consecutive days, we may close the account without notice to you.
Account Fees: Refer to the fee schedule for fees that could reduce the balance in your account such as rolled coins and returned items. We may amend these rules and regulations at any time by mailing a notice to you or, if applicable law permits, by posting a notice in our branch locations. The change shall become effective thirty (30) days after we give you notice, unless applicable law requires longer notice.
The Cross County Savings Bank Deposit Account Disclosures/All About Your Account(s) Terms and Conditions apply to this product, and are incorporated herein by reference. Please refer to the Deposit Account Disclosures/All About Your Account(s) Terms and Conditions for a detailed explanation. The terms stated above only apply to the product identified above. To the extent that the terms stated above are inconsistent with the Deposit Account Disclosures/All About Your Account(s) Terms and Conditions, the terms stated above will prevail and supersede any inconsistent provision(s).
- Account Opening Disclosure Packet
- Business Checking Account Disclosure
- Community Business Checking Account Disclosure
- Community Business Savings Account Disclosure
- Customer Security Information
- Preferred Business Checking Account Disclosure
- Premier Business Money Market Account Disclosure
- Senior Advantage Checking Account Disclosure
- USA Patriot Act
- Website Privacy Statement