When it comes to purchasing a home, we realize that this will be one of the most important financial decisions of your life. Look no further than the mortgage professionals at Cross County Savings Bank. Our dedicated team will work step-by-step with you to help you secure a loan that best fits your needs and situation, whether it is to buy your first home, refinance your current one, invest in residential or commercial real estate, purchase a new car, pay college tuition or so much more.
Taking advantage of Cross County Savings Bank’s products and services to fulfill your lending needs is a decision you won’t regret. Our personalized loan experience with our team of mortgage professionals and streamlined approval process will provide you with the community bank feel that only Cross County Savings Bank can offer. And because Cross County Savings Bank has no intention of selling your loan, you can feel confident that you will be dealing with Cross County Savings Bank for years to come.
With flexible lending arrangements for all types of borrowers, from entities to individuals, you’ll receive a tailored experience every step of the way. Contact our mortgage professionals to obtain more information about the expansive portfolio of lending products offered by Cross County Savings Bank, including the following:
- Fixed Rate mortgage products for owner-occupied and non-owner occupied properties;
- 1/1 & 3/1 Variable Rate mortgage products for owner-occupied and non-owner occupied properties;
- Fixed Rate Home Equity Loans - 2nd Lien Position Only;
- Variable & Fixed Rate Home Equity Lines of Credit;
- Mixed-use and Multi-Family (5 families and above) Home Equity Lines of Credit; and
- 15-Year and 10/25 Commercial Mortgage Loans.
Featured Commercial Loan Products
15-Year Fixed Commercial Mortgage Loan
If you need a commercial mortgage loan, but are concerned that the interest rate will change over the life of the loan, you should search no further because Cross County Savings Bank has a long-term, fixed rate product for you. Cross County Savings Bank offers a 15-year fixed-rate, self-amortizing commercial mortgage loan product, where most other banks will only provide a fixed rate commercial loan product with a much shorter term.
Contact our mortgage professionals to obtain more information about this product.
10/25 Commercial Balloon Mortgage2
If you are looking for a commercial loan product that guarantees that your interest rate will not change for 10 years, and provides the convenience of lower monthly payments, Cross County Savings Bank has the product for you. Cross County Savings Bank offers a 10/25 Year commercial mortgage loan product that offers a 10-year fixed rate and monthly payments based upon a 25 year amortization schedule.
This allows you to enjoy lower monthly payments for 10 years before having to decide to either refinance or payoff the balance of your loan which is due in 10 years.
Contact our Mortgage Department - Loan Originations at the address listed below today for more information about all of our mortgage loan products and to obtain an application so that you can get started today!
All applications must be mailed to or personally delivered to our mortgage professionals at:
Cross County Savings Bank
79-21 Metropolitan Avenue
Middle Village, NY 11379
Phone: (718) 326-6300
Fax: (718) 326-6349
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday: By appointment
1. All loan products are subject to credit and property approval. All mortgage loans are originated by Cross County Savings Bank. This website does not represent any offer to enter into a loan agreement. Fees and prepayment charges may apply depending on the loan product you select. Refinancing to payoff existing debt may extend the term of the debt, possibly resulting in higher overall costs and increasing the total amount paid. Fees are subject to change. Other terms, conditions and restrictions may apply. Please contact our mortgage professionals to inquire about all of the conditions that apply to the loan product that you are interested in.
2. Cross County Saving Bank may, but is under no obligation, to refinance the loan at maturity. You will, therefore, be required to make payment out of other assets that you may own, or you will have to find a lender willing to lend the money to you. If you refinance this loan at maturity, you may have to pay some or all of the closing costs normally associated with a new loan even if you obtain refinancing from Cross County Savings Bank..