USA PATRIOT ACT
As required by the USA Patriot Act, below is some important information about procedures for opening a new account.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal Law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record all information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means to you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
We thank you for your understanding and for joining us in securing a safer tomorrow.
- Account Opening Disclosure Packet
- Business Checking Account Disclosure
- Community Business Checking Account Disclosure
- Community Business Savings Account Disclosure
- Customer Security Information
- Preferred Business Checking Account Disclosure
- Premier Business Money Market Account Disclosure
- Senior Advantage Checking Account Disclosure
- USA Patriot Act
- Website Privacy Statement